Top five good reasons to own a website
Posted by BeebleBerry.com at 3:30 pm
- Promotion – A website is a means to promote yourself, your business, your services, your products, your knowledge, your skills, all in one place – everybody knows that promotion is vital if you want to be successful.
- Sell – An effective website can do the work of many sales people at a fraction of the price. It’s like having a sales person at every point in the world. It could also be your store- front, with products and information easily available, as well as act as cashier and a stock controller.
- Build – A website enables you to build your brand, build your business and build relationships.
- Share – One of the great things about the internet is that there is so much information freely available. Sharing your knowledge with others is a great way to gain interest in your products and services, and to build credibility as an expert in your particular field. Sharing knowledge also helps people gain trust in you and subsequently your products as well.
- Reach – The reason the internet is what it is today, is because you are no longer restricted to thinking locally. You are able to reach audiences globally, at no real additional cost.
There you have it – the top five reasons to own a website. Unfortunately, I couldn’t stop at five, and just have to include one additional reason (we’re known for over delivering!)
Reason number 6 – the real biggie! Your competition has a website! The internet has become part of our everyday lives, and if people can’t find you on Google or can’t pop in to your site to find the information they need, the chances are getting greater each day, that they’ll end up using your competition.
Convinced yet? Check out these resources: